- Peter's essay "Ye Olde Canderbury" appeared in Seattle Weekly on November 23, 2016.
- A Young Man's Guide to Late Capitalism has been adapted into a German radio play, which was broadcast in early November, 2016.
- Peter received a 2016 grant from 4Culture for his work on his novel-in-progress In The Rush of Everything.
- The Dismal Science was a finalist for the 2015 Washington State Book Award in Fiction.
- Peter has a new long essay in The Sun Magazine about his brief stint working as a temp in a trauma center, billing people for anesthesia.
- Check out a tiny essay called "Around The Corner" by Peter, which is up on the Tin House Blog.
- Another long essay -- this one about working at an upscale restaurant in Washington, DC, and is available at The Brooklyn Quarterly.
- Peter's short story "The House We Stole" was in the Spring 2015 issue of Green Mountains Review. He also had a short craft essay on dialogue in the Spring 2015 issue of New Ohio Review.
- Peter's Modern Love column for the New York Times was released in early 2015 . . . read it here.